Removes 99.99% of all liquid water, oil and particulate matter from your compressed air lines.
This kit will provide you with the cleanest, driest air for use with air abrasives and deliver you the best value for money. Dropout® has the ability to maintain its performance levels during start up where it reaches optimum performance in a fraction of a second, perfect for those systems operating with a pinch valve.
Dropout© is a unique, scientifically engineered, patent protected multi-stage Compressed Air Filter that removes 99.9999% of Liquid (Water & Oil) 99 % solid particulates down to 1 Micron. This unique multi stage Compressed Air Filter requires NO Replacement Filters, and once fitted, the ongoing servicing costs are ZERO.
This kit contains:
- Dropout Aluminium Pressure Regulator with Gauge
- 4CFM Rated Water Separator & Particle Filter (stainless steel body)
- Carbon Filter (nylon body)
- Adjoining fittings + custom spacers for mounting
- Do you require all the fittings just to plug in and go? 2/4m 10mm OD, 8mm ID Polyurethane Hose + PCL/Euro Male + PCL/Euro Female quick connect coupler optional. Alternatively, if you wish to keep using your existing hosing, you we have a kit with PCL/Euro Male + Female Quick Connectors
At ZOIC PalaeoTech, we discovered that the perfect air filtration system was difficult to come by at a fair price. We worked with Dropout© to put together an air filtration kit perfect for the demands of the fossil preparator. With a pressure regulator, Dropout© filter and carbon filter, this is all you need to deliver the cleanest, driest air for your air abrasive unit(s). The Dropout© filter takes out 99.9999% of water and particulates from the system, and the carbon filter gathers up the last remaining shreds of oil (if you have an oiled compressor).
All the protection you need in one convenient set up; instead of having to purchase & maintain a multiplicity of different products. Dropout offers an extremely high performance an ALL IN ONE solution.
This unique multi-stage compressed air filters performance is constant regardless of flow rate, pulsed or stop/start. Compressed air is cleaned, dried and polished. The premier solution for the removal of water and particulates from compressed air systems.
- Pressure Regulator (aluminium body)
- DO00150SMB 'Compact' Dropout® unit (4CFM flow)
- DC00300PMB Dropout® Carbon Filter
The DO00150 is a 'Compact' Dropout® unit and is used as an in-line point of use liquid water separator, oil and contaminant remover. It is used in a wide range of applications and flow rates:
- Superior protection for your application at point of use
- Stand-alone replacement for water separators and/or coalescing filters
Unlike traditional cyclonic separators which rely on constant and stable flows, Dropout® has the ability to maintain its performance levels during start up where it reaches optimum performance in a fraction of a second.
- 4cfm rated flow rate
- 15 bar(g) maximum pressure
- 1/4" BSPT inlet + 1/2" BSPT Outlet
- 1 micron particulate removal (>99% removal efficiency)
- Stainless grade 304
Dropout technology has been subjected to independent tests and is certified to ISO12500 Parts 3 & 4
- No increase in pressure drop caused by blocked filters
- Performance does not depend on the compressed air having a stable flow rate or high velocity
- Optional auto drain
- Operates far more efficiently than traditional air cleaning products
Dropout’s unique patented compressed air water removal technology solves contamination problems where other products fail.
Robust and reliable performance coupled with particulate removal down to 0.5 microns and without the need for costly replacement consumables equals a significant reduction in whole life costs when compared with traditional air cleaning products.
Easy to install
Dropout is easily installed at point of use. The Dropout water separator offers low-cost-of-ownership and is a totally maintenance free solution. Autodrain can be purchased separately. The Carbon Filter comes with replaceable catridges (DC00300CXX) and has an inbuilt autodrain.
We supply the kit as standard with the adjoining fittings, but not with inlet/outlet fittings. These are available to purchase as an option with the hose, push fits and male + female Euro/PCL connectors.
****If you decide to purchase the filter kit without these fittings, you will need a 1/4" BSPT connector for the inlet at the regulator end and a 1/2" BSPT connector for the outlet at the point of the carbon filter.****
|Carbon Filter||1/2" BSPT|
|Dropout Filter||1/4" BSPT|
|Pressure Regulator||1/4" BSPT|